PRE-HIRE ASSESSMENTS. WHY?
the step one SURVEY II™ Assessment
Available for both the U.S.A. and Canada
This very cost effective, brief (15 min), pre-hire initial assessment, SOSII™, is used primarily as a screening tool early in the candidate selection process. It is scientifically designed to test a candidate in several areas:
1. Integrity – Adherence to moral and ethical principles in the work place.
2. Substance Abuse – Attitudes towards substance abuse in the work place.
3. Reliability – Attitudes toward following procedures, dealing with authority and working positively in the work place.
4. Work Ethic – Belief in the value of work and appropriate supervisory relationships in the work place.
WHY USE IT?
It's a startling fact - employee theft and fraud averages $9.00 per day per employee! That works out to about $2,000/employee subtracted from your bottom line every year. While rank-and-file employees have opportunities to steal relatively small amounts, executives may embezzle tens of thousands – even millions of dollars from their employers. Could there be a better reason to hire people worthy of your trust? This assessment will answer the questions: "Can this applicant be trusted?" "Is this applicant dependable?" "Will they be a long term, hard working employee?"
THE ENEMY WITHIN.
Recent industry estimates indicate that nearly 80% of computer crime is committed by “insiders,” at an estimated annual cost ranging from $100 million to as much as $1 billion. More than one-third of all companies declaring bankruptcy last year cited that they were “stolen out of business” by their employees.
WHAT QUESTIONS CAN YOU ASK?
Increasing lawsuits have made it extremely difficult, even illegal for you to ask important questions to determine the integrity of a job candidate. Past employers can be held liable for information they give you. If you choose to avoid hiring suspicious candidates, can you prove that you did not discriminate? In the absence of objective data, it is often impossible to demonstrate that your decision was made objectively, without regard to gender, race, age, etc.
- All of our tools are ADA, Civil Rights and EEOC compliant. They meet ALL Department of Labor criteria and have documentation regarding their
reliability and validity.
- All assessments are online with 24/7 access with immediate results and are available in multiple languages.
- Our assessments supply you with outstanding valid and reliable information in a secure, legal manner.
- Whether you are hiring, making a change in management, conducting training, or restructuring, our assessment systems give you the answers
you need to continually make the right decisions.